Reinette J.v Rensburg
Water of life
Crystal drops falling from the sky
Bringing life to the dry
Growing plants reach for the sky as they start growing on high
It cures your thirst and cleans the dirt
Water does not choose who is rich or poor, hate or love
It comes from the heavens above sent to us from God with love…
Water in a glass, water in your bath, shower, water in the sea, water in a dam, water in a river and even water in a mother’s womb.
The realization that water is important becomes disrespected
Everyone goes on with everyday life while the water is being infected.
Water may bring life but it can also cut through cities and towns like a knife.
Tsunamis, floods it does not choose who to struck but when it comes you know your...
Take a moment and think to yourself
What water means to your health
Say thank you and stand up for what you believe in as this is one of the only sources of life that cannot be taken away.
Reinette J.v Rensburg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Water of life by Reinette J.v Rensburg )
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Standing In The Middle, Katherine Perry
- Non - Compliance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is homosexual an adultery?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- my heart zeal's with the angels, Antonio Liao
- Peace Of The Soul, Michael McParland
- Dream: Not Scream, Aftab Alam
- Do you?, Petai Jirakongpipat
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Incident In A Rose Garden (By Donald Jus.., michael zhitnitsky
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)