Reinette J.v Rensburg
Water of life
Crystal drops falling from the sky
Bringing life to the dry
Growing plants reach for the sky as they start growing on high
It cures your thirst and cleans the dirt
Water does not choose who is rich or poor, hate or love
It comes from the heavens above sent to us from God with love…
Water in a glass, water in your bath, shower, water in the sea, water in a dam, water in a river and even water in a mother’s womb.
The realization that water is important becomes disrespected
Everyone goes on with everyday life while the water is being infected.
Water may bring life but it can also cut through cities and towns like a knife.
Tsunamis, floods it does not choose who to struck but when it comes you know your...
Take a moment and think to yourself
What water means to your health
Say thank you and stand up for what you believe in as this is one of the only sources of life that cannot be taken away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Water of life by Reinette J.v Rensburg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 66, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Request, Frieda Risvold
- Khwab martay nhi! ~(inspired) ~, Shahzia Batool
- Deep Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Will never ask for more than this..., Alok Singhal
- Circumventing Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Morning, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka