Water! Water! Water!
(Water is precious!)
Some arrogant moneybags
believe wine act as water!
Alas, we can say-
Truth remains further!
Imagine to live
Your whole existence
will be of a 'kingly beggar'
will be a notional paper!
Alas, your untidy clothes
won’t make you dapper!
may be in shortage
will be a sheer wastage!
will bring murmur
won’t take away that odor!
Plants and animals
Will become vestiges of nature!
You would have nothing
But dead or famished neighbors!
There won’t be sea
Or bustling harbors!
You'll long for nothing
But, 'water, water and water'!
Ashish Dimri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Water! Water! Water! by Ashish Dimri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones