We are merely IDS and numbers, Passports, fingerprints, and some Other things if someone wants to know, We are the weakest creatures on earth though we Behave like we're the strongest on earth, We are merely statues or like statues because We're unable to change our world into a better world, Our pretty souls died long time ago and funeral processions Were made for them because we didn't use them well, We are like dead corpses because we can't do anything Well for our brothers who are suffering too much, and We are no more as we used to be before because we're Helpless and useless on all levels in our life.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WE ARE by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath
- Fate's Decisions, Tex T Sarnie
- My Body, Tammy Sue Moore
- Aiming High, Tex T Sarnie