We Are Close in Many Ways
We are close in many ways,
We are too hard to define.
Our ways are alien to all,
But it is ours to refine.
With every passing day
Strength in our love grows.
In our looks and actions,
It obviously shows.
You have to know that I know,
And I'm sure you do too,
For when I wake or sleep
My thoughts are on you.
I have loved you always
And for you I will bid,
For every new tomorrow
I will love you as I always did.
Astrid Hardjana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Are Close in Many Ways by Astrid Hardjana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno