We Are Close in Many Ways
We are close in many ways,
We are too hard to define.
Our ways are alien to all,
But it is ours to refine.
With every passing day
Strength in our love grows.
In our looks and actions,
It obviously shows.
You have to know that I know,
And I'm sure you do too,
For when I wake or sleep
My thoughts are on you.
I have loved you always
And for you I will bid,
For every new tomorrow
I will love you as I always did.
Astrid Hardjana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Are Close in Many Ways by Astrid Hardjana )
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote