WE ARE IN REALITY
We are dead, We are half-dead, We are alive in death, We are dead while we are alive, We are neither dead nor we are alive, We are dead and we are alive at the same time, We don't know if we are alive or we are dead, We know that we are dead and we are alive at the same time, We are merely ghosts or we are merely corpses, We are all cases, We are all diagnosed with all cases Simply because this is our life, We don't have anything to lose Because we lost everything a long, long time age.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WE ARE IN REALITY by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate