We are Stone
When I feel you near,
When you hold my face,
I cannot help,
But feel safe.
If the world is bathed
If time shall seethe
We will be stone.
When your lips reach mine.
The world seems to spin forever.
And then, I can sing
right along with it.
And dance to my hearts content.
I feel small,
next to you.
Yet I feel
Like I can live,
But only with you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We are Stone by Emily Slm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay