We are Stone
When I feel you near,
When you hold my face,
I cannot help,
But feel safe.
If the world is bathed
If time shall seethe
We will be stone.
When your lips reach mine.
The world seems to spin forever.
And then, I can sing
right along with it.
And dance to my hearts content.
I feel small,
next to you.
Yet I feel
Like I can live,
But only with you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We are Stone by Emily Slm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim