We do not make a difference at all
Some of us who do not know
anymore how to live
find the issue of wars irrelevant
if it comes, it comes,
we are dying slowly anyway
and tomorrow's instant death
because two powers blow each
other by a nuclear annihilation
does not really make
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.