We Never Met
We never met but I Believe we met in another Life.
Your image gives me Hope and Light in my Darkness Nights.
The sound of your Voice makes me feel that Everything will be alright.
I think of you often and how Life would be.
You and I Together for Eternity.
The Touch of your Hands and your Lips against mine.
How this thought alone makes me Tremble inside.
If we Ever Meet I must admit.
My Heartbeat would Increase seeing you near.
I will mumble my words for I will be Nervous to even Speak clear.
Please know my words of Passion will always be Sincere.
Fear is not to Fear but take a leap of Faith.
We are Destine to meet and therefore I ask of you to Believe.
While we are in Different Countries and a Huge Body of Water apart.
It Won't be Easy to Reach you but this Poem is a Start.
Life can be Difficult and Even more when Someone has your Heart.
I only ask you to take part on what could become of us.
There is no promised tomorrow so live each moment as it comes.
Let me take your Hand and Lift you Above your Dreams.
While it seems like this all could be a Dream.
Some Dreams do become a Reality.
Felix Lugo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Never Met by Felix Lugo )
- Trembling Thirst, Mantu Mahakul
- Final Truth, Mantu Mahakul
- The Sower And the Seed, George Egba
- Garden capers, Mark Heathcote
- Controlling the five senses leads one to.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Buried in my chest, Meena Mustafa
- Unlike Many, Alade Abayomi IdrisWhite
- Many Heavens, George Hunter
- Pronounce Or Never, George Egba
- How now, george albot
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)