We Never Met
We never met but I Believe we met in another Life.
Your image gives me Hope and Light in my Darkness Nights.
The sound of your Voice makes me feel that Everything will be alright.
I think of you often and how Life would be.
You and I Together for Eternity.
The Touch of your Hands and your Lips against mine.
How this thought alone makes me Tremble inside.
If we Ever Meet I must admit.
My Heartbeat would Increase seeing you near.
I will mumble my words for I will be Nervous to even Speak clear.
Please know my words of Passion will always be Sincere.
Fear is not to Fear but take a leap of Faith.
We are Destine to meet and therefore I ask of you to Believe.
While we are in Different Countries and a Huge Body of Water apart.
It Won't be Easy to Reach you but this Poem is a Start.
Life can be Difficult and Even more when Someone has your Heart.
I only ask you to take part on what could become of us.
There is no promised tomorrow so live each moment as it comes.
Let me take your Hand and Lift you Above your Dreams.
While it seems like this all could be a Dream.
Some Dreams do become a Reality.
Felix Lugo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Never Met by Felix Lugo )
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Be ants, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sketching Patterns, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Assurance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Us Of A, Joe Muschaweck
- Don't be primitive, Aftab Alam
- Trophy Mother, Antonio Liao
- Accruing Factions Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turning pages, Jamie Fox
- Being Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)