We complain about air quality,
and dangerous societies.
We complain about unfair laws
and the racism that still exist on people’s faces.
We complain about drugs
and how it affects our future.
We complain about street destruction
and government taxes.
We complain about juvenile kids being so
We complain about our jobs and benefits.
We complain about rent being expensive
and our apartments having a better appearance.
We complain about the next-door neighbor
and our landlord lack of service.
We complain about how we look and life in general.
We complain about a lot of things,
but sometimes you must do something
rather than speak.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Complain by Felix Lugo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet
- The Last Friend, David Lewis Paget
- When the Final Bell Tolls, Suzette Richards
- This Is My Calming Poem, Shalom Freedman
- गोसोनि दर्खँ दर्खँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- We're Not the Stars We Never Were, Sandra Feldman
- HEART SING'S, colinb bradley
- Not Yet At Home, Tony Adah