Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
Welcoming Guests And Strangers
in the hospitality industry
is most suitable
hostile or hospitable?
depends do you value
kindness sympathy generosity?
do you value returning business?
are you welcoming friendly?
to both guests and strangers?
Topic of this poem: Society
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in July 2014 on the 22&23.7.2014.
Split image from the poem 'Hostility Or Hospitality? ' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (Welcoming Guests And Strangers by Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Trace, Deepak Malapur
- Regimen at Youth and Old age, chandra thiagarajan
- Dear Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese