Caring, fun, helping, loving.
Daughter of candy and Ed, sister of Aj, Samantha, Zackery, Cody, Robert, Taylor, Brandon.
Lover of animals, family, friends, chocolate.
Who feels angry, depressed, loved, and annoyed.
Who needs singing, friends, family.
Who gives friendship, advise, time, honesty.
Who fears of being alone, losing loved ones.
Who would like to see my family happy, world peace, and the sunset.
Resident of Johnstown; north red drive.
wendi Collier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~WENDI~ by wendi Collier )
- Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid