john tiong chunghoo
What did you do?
'no no i have given
to each of them
seven senses. check
check check on them, '
the maker said.
'yes but this one has
only four and this one
three and this one five, '
the checker replied.
'See whether it has been
placed too near fire
Or if fsomeone has messed
up its inner scheme of things?
a short circuit? Some mess up
Too much of one sense
might crowd out the others.
Too much of programming
might get it all haywired too.'
'But I think it not only has
lesser sense but is walking
away totally from what it
should be? '
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What did you do? by john tiong chunghoo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- My mother died today, Tammy Ashton
- A New Life, Toshie Nohara