What Does Water Say To Humanity?
I create life and nurture the same,
You don’t treasure me, it’s such a shame.
My ultimate purity when I come as rain,
Is tainted in no time, as I flow through the drain.
You sing and enjoy long showers, but do you realize?
Children are dying of thirst, are you being wise?
And what about creatures that can’t express,
My dearth is putting even plants and animals in distress.
Be responsible and save me for the next generation,
Or be prepared for not so distant Human extinction! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Does Water Say To Humanity? by Ankit Arora )
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote