Gary James Smith
What gift You gave Lord
When You sent Your Son
Because You so loved the world.
Offerings of thanksgiving
Return back to You
From those who have trusted the Lord.
Return us to praying
For caring for others
To love them as Thou hast loved us.
To point them to Jesus
Lifes greatest Benefactor
Who died for our sins on the cross.
Once babe in a manger
Virgin born Saviour
Prophecies fulfillment had come.
But gave life never ending
Pardon for sin of each one.
Whosoever would call
On the name of that Saviour
Turn from his own wickedness.
Would have heavens full favour
The Holy Spirit will enter
Experiencing God's forgiveness.
My gift I now bring Lord
I give You my heart
For Thou art worthy O Lamb.
With praise and thanksgiving
I worship Thee now
For Thou art the Great I Am.
Copyright Gary James Smith
Dec.18,2011 @ 12: 30 a.m.
Gary James Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHAT GIFT by Gary James Smith )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland