Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
What Happened To Me?
What happened to me
when I was born?
How come I've grown up only
to mend people's heart
and then break it afterwards?
How did I come to hate love
even after the best love has been presented to me?
How could I be so blind
Better yet, why? ..
Why do I destroy every piece of happiness that I ever get?
Why do I constantly bring myself down
and never realize that I am truly blessed?
Why do I over-analyze things
and keep asking for more?
Why did I do all the stupid things that I did?
And why do I still keep doing stupid things? ....
Is this really who I am?
What happened to me?
Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Happened To Me? by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Use Sighin', Edgar Albert Guest
- The Way It Sometimes Is, Henry Splawn Taylor
- The Furnace Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Mother Made An Angel Cake, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sunday In Liguria, Radclyffe Hall
- Money, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ironic Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Man I'm For, Edgar Albert Guest
- Independence Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Crosstown Breeze, Henry Splawn Taylor