What Hope Can Do.
Hope is what strives you to be the best that you can.
Hope is what helps you hold on.
Hope is what makes you feel there could be a possibility that everything can work out for the better.
Hope is what you can make it be.
Hope is magical.
Hope is fantastic.
Hope is beautiful.
Hope is everything.
Hope is sweet.
Hope is there for you.
Hope is there for friends.
Hope is there for family.
Hope is there for loved ones.
Hope is there for everybody..........
By Billy Aston - Wright
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Hope Can Do. by Billy AstonWright )
- God's Kind of Poetry: My Well of Wellness, tolu ogundare
- Locution, location!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scotland: My Love Renewed, Paul Gerard Reed
- Rosalinda, Edward Kofi Louis
- Losing Your Temper, Edward Kofi Louis
- Testing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley