What I Love About Myself
and the next day after that
there will always be one me
and there is nothing truer than that.
But, what I love about myself
is more than words can describe.
But, if I have to choose just one thing
as to what I love about myself
it'll have to be my caring heart
for those that I love the most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What I Love About Myself by crystal ruth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck