What I Love About Myself
and the next day after that
there will always be one me
and there is nothing truer than that.
But, what I love about myself
is more than words can describe.
But, if I have to choose just one thing
as to what I love about myself
it'll have to be my caring heart
for those that I love the most.
crystal ruth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What I Love About Myself by crystal ruth )
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)