What I Love About Myself
and the next day after that
there will always be one me
and there is nothing truer than that.
But, what I love about myself
is more than words can describe.
But, if I have to choose just one thing
as to what I love about myself
it'll have to be my caring heart
for those that I love the most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What I Love About Myself by crystal ruth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal