Tom J. Mariani (January 1948 / San Francisco, CA)
What I Miss
While I miss you
So very much
I'm lucky to keep
Memories of our first times
The first time
We danced - kissed -
Held each other tight
The night we watched stars move
We were parked
Near the beach
Talking for hours
Watching the stars
Before that nigh stars
Just seemed fixed
With you I realized
Science tells me
It's the earth that moves
That night for us
I'm sure the stars moved
Tom J. Mariani's Other Poems
- *** 08-25-09 ***THE KENNEDYS - - - Myth ...
- **** U.S. Election 2008 - What as suppo...
- ****02-22-10****It Wasn't About Singing ...
- ****02-22-10****It's Time To Empty The N...
- ****03-21-2010*** re POPE'S Apology Lett...
- ****12-10-09* Monepic Poetry
- ***03-25=2010*** How In The Hell Are The...
- ***03-26-2010*** The Heart of A Writer's...
- ***05-09**SYMPTOMS of Being a Poet
- ***6-25-09**What Soughs Through Me
- ***AUG 13-09***For the Thousands That Ha...
- ***July 1 2009***Giving His Boots a Rest
- **[revised 11-19-09] Getting Through Oct...
- **04 - 2009 - Drift, Drown, or Decide
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.