I walk in a path of darkness,
trying to find a way out,
but can't see much.
I can't scream,
because nothing comes out.
I can't sleep,
because of the voices that come out.
My eyes are always opened
Watching out for anything
or even anyone..
Trying to care for myself,
trying to escape from this place
and just be happy.
I hear cries from a distance
but I'm afraid to move a muscle.
What if.. it was a trap?
What if.. my nightmares are deeper into the dark.
What if.. its my way out?
I wouldn't know
because I'm too afraid to try
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What If? by Vado Masinovic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra
- Journey, Evageline Echo
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love Is What You Need, B.. Alexander