I walk in a path of darkness,
trying to find a way out,
but can't see much.
I can't scream,
because nothing comes out.
I can't sleep,
because of the voices that come out.
My eyes are always opened
Watching out for anything
or even anyone..
Trying to care for myself,
trying to escape from this place
and just be happy.
I hear cries from a distance
but I'm afraid to move a muscle.
What if.. it was a trap?
What if.. my nightmares are deeper into the dark.
What if.. its my way out?
I wouldn't know
because I'm too afraid to try
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What If? by Vado Masinovic )
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)