I walk in a path of darkness,
trying to find a way out,
but can't see much.
I can't scream,
because nothing comes out.
I can't sleep,
because of the voices that come out.
My eyes are always opened
Watching out for anything
or even anyone..
Trying to care for myself,
trying to escape from this place
and just be happy.
I hear cries from a distance
but I'm afraid to move a muscle.
What if.. it was a trap?
What if.. my nightmares are deeper into the dark.
What if.. its my way out?
I wouldn't know
because I'm too afraid to try
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What If? by Vado Masinovic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman