What is a Mother?
A mother...Is someone who loves and cherishes you A mother...Is someone who holds you all day long when you are down A mother...Is someone who makes your boo's boo's better when you hurt yourself A mother...Is someone you respect even when you do something wrong and she punishes you Mother I just wanted to say...I love you went all my heart no matter what happens!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is a Mother? by Princess Domo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty