Patarica D. Nunn
What Is Love?
Is love a feeling that everyone
encounters? Is love a feeling
which someone can handle? Is
love a reaction that everyone
must balance? Is love a reaction
which someone need perhaps? Is
love lust or someone's imbalance?
Is love pain or everyone's shame?
Is love abusive? I think not; It
should not lead anyone to harbor
doubt. Love will be what you
make it; And it won't collapse.
Love is really your point of view
perhaps. Is love enhanced or is
love a tender advance? Is it
love at all? If you have to ask,
explain or demand, I think not;
True love is joy, hope, peace,
and faith in man. So love will
always be what you make it I see;
or perhaps what it should be. A
beautiful reaction between two
people happily; I hope you all see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? by Patarica D. Nunn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pray for that land, Nida Sofi
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson