Wayne Leon Learmond
What Is Love?
What is Love?
someone once asked me.
Love can make you
Sad or happy.
Love can turn you're world
Get you so high
Feet not touching the ground.
Or love can send you
to the deepest lows.
A place - sometimes -
where you don't want to go.
Makes you sick
Not being able to eat.
They are on you're mind
You cannot sleep.
Tossing and turning
the night away.
You wonder what
he/she is doing today?
All in all
I have to say
That Love is a a feeling
you cannot explain away...
Wayne Leon Learmond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? by Wayne Leon Learmond )
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)