Wayne Leon Learmond
What Is Love?
What is Love?
someone once asked me.
Love can make you
Sad or happy.
Love can turn you're world
Get you so high
Feet not touching the ground.
Or love can send you
to the deepest lows.
A place - sometimes -
where you don't want to go.
Makes you sick
Not being able to eat.
They are on you're mind
You cannot sleep.
Tossing and turning
the night away.
You wonder what
he/she is doing today?
All in all
I have to say
That Love is a a feeling
you cannot explain away...
Wayne Leon Learmond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? by Wayne Leon Learmond )
- The Waiting, Jeremy Rascon
- Metaphysical Martyr, James Darwin Smith II
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 2, ramesh rai
- Silent Sentinel, Von Kimball Barney
- Inspired By Some Lines of Psalm 119, Dr John Celes
- Fast Sunday, Von Kimball Barney
- Twinkle Twinle little star - 1, ramesh rai
- आं खोनायाखै, Ronjoy Brahma
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)