Wayne Leon Learmond
What Is Love?
What is Love?
someone once asked me.
Love can make you
Sad or happy.
Love can turn you're world
Get you so high
Feet not touching the ground.
Or love can send you
to the deepest lows.
A place - sometimes -
where you don't want to go.
Makes you sick
Not being able to eat.
They are on you're mind
You cannot sleep.
Tossing and turning
the night away.
You wonder what
he/she is doing today?
All in all
I have to say
That Love is a a feeling
you cannot explain away...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? by Wayne Leon Learmond )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou