What Is My Dilemma
My heart doth whimper,
No lachrymatory to hold the gush of eyes.
So much to say,
Will I be able to hear what 'I' have to say.
My inner drive so stabile,
How do I take any stand.
Am I scared of being responsible;
Or being thought as responsible.
Am I scared of the expectations I have for myself;
Or expectations others have for me.
Am I scared of a heart-break;
Or breaking a heart.
Am I dreaming.
Well its good.
But am I dreaming some one else's dream..
What about my dreams?
Am I restraining myself from achieving something.
Or am I restraining myself fom achieving something I dont believe in.
Then what is stopping me to achieve what I believe in..
Is it the dream which I never saw.
Is it the expectations I never had.
Is it the responsibility I was not meant for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is My Dilemma by Salma Laskar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah