What Is My Dilemma
My heart doth whimper,
No lachrymatory to hold the gush of eyes.
So much to say,
Will I be able to hear what 'I' have to say.
My inner drive so stabile,
How do I take any stand.
Am I scared of being responsible;
Or being thought as responsible.
Am I scared of the expectations I have for myself;
Or expectations others have for me.
Am I scared of a heart-break;
Or breaking a heart.
Am I dreaming.
Well its good.
But am I dreaming some one else's dream..
What about my dreams?
Am I restraining myself from achieving something.
Or am I restraining myself fom achieving something I dont believe in.
Then what is stopping me to achieve what I believe in..
Is it the dream which I never saw.
Is it the expectations I never had.
Is it the responsibility I was not meant for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is My Dilemma by Salma Laskar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- Perfectly Imperfect, Marvin Brato Sr
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp