Ace Of Black Hearts
What Is Poetry?
The joy of writing the unwritten.
A call to the pages of the forgotten.
Torn back and ripped away.
Ideas floating though time and space.
Catch them while you can.
The dreamer of dreams.
The foundation of man.
Adding your own brand.
Adding your own flavor.
Creating a history is just one step in one moment in which we have.
Threads melting down to the wax.
A soul trying to relax.
A dance in lust and substance.
Fighting against love.
Trying to deny its very existence.
Describing a military sub.
A fictional rub.
An attention seeking poet.
Maybe I just need a hug.
Maybe I need an excuse to live.
Praying for forgiveness.
Evil deeds done.
Accomplishments to some.
Thoughts of going on a long run.
To a quiet park where nature overcomes.
Poetry is everything to everyone.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Poetry? by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones