What Is Today?
Today is a day like every other day. It's a day after yesterday. A day when tomorrow is today. It's that one day I dreamt about back in the day. But after today, comes another day when tomorrow becomes today. It's that one day ill dream about a certain day that's not like yesterday. A tomorrow different from every other day. But today is just another day like yesterday. Except this day is a bit different than any other day. It's the day I realized that tomorrow is just another yesterday. It's the day when I solve the equation of today.
So yesterday plus today multiplied by tomorrow minus the the day after tomorrow minus one day tells me that today is just an endless cycle of days. Also known as EVERYDAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Today? by Anthony Ruiz )
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns