What Kind of Day?
What kind of day will today be?
Will it be sunny or cloudy?
Fair enough for my daily walk
Or TV with its idle talk?
I peep through my bedroom window
My eyes see the sun-enthroned sky
Rosy-gold beams and a warm glow
My spirits soar from low to high
I wash, get dressed, then eat my food
The day's rituals observed
I leave my flat in a good mood
A new world to be discovered!
A cat is lazily sunning
The postman is out and about
The milkman happy and humming
And I am so glad that I am out
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Kind of Day? by Elia Michael )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SI NJE LIS I DJEGUR, skender iljaz braka
- Vajza e bibliotekës., skender iljaz braka
- Guru Purnima, Hardik Vaidya
- Lanes, john tiong chunghoo
- T'U KTHEVA, O DET …, skender iljaz braka
- Trishtim i bukurisë, skender iljaz braka
- Tingujt e harruar.., skender iljaz braka
- Prime Truth - 22, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prej luftës jam kthyer.., skender iljaz braka
- dhe une vdes per ty, skender iljaz braka