What Kind of Day?
What kind of day will today be?
Will it be sunny or cloudy?
Fair enough for my daily walk
Or TV with its idle talk?
I peep through my bedroom window
My eyes see the sun-enthroned sky
Rosy-gold beams and a warm glow
My spirits soar from low to high
I wash, get dressed, then eat my food
The day's rituals observed
I leave my flat in a good mood
A new world to be discovered!
A cat is lazily sunning
The postman is out and about
The milkman happy and humming
And I am so glad that I am out
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Kind of Day? by Elia Michael )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hindi Haiku, S.D. TIWARI
- Date Night, Charles Hancock
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey