What Love is
Love is kind, Love is gentle, Love is sweet,
Love isn’t something that just lasts for a week.
Love is a feeling that should last forever,
Through thick and thin, and through whatever.
Love is faithful, Love is true,
Love should never be misuse.
Love is trusting, Love is honest,
Love is Innocents, Love is modest,
Love is patient, Love is slow,
Love is great, Love should never go,
Loves not doubtful, Loves not jealous,
Love can sometimes be rebellious.
I know now that love exists,
And to me this is what love is...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Love is by Ralph Acosta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay