What Love is
Love is kind, Love is gentle, Love is sweet,
Love isn’t something that just lasts for a week.
Love is a feeling that should last forever,
Through thick and thin, and through whatever.
Love is faithful, Love is true,
Love should never be misuse.
Love is trusting, Love is honest,
Love is Innocents, Love is modest,
Love is patient, Love is slow,
Love is great, Love should never go,
Loves not doubtful, Loves not jealous,
Love can sometimes be rebellious.
I know now that love exists,
And to me this is what love is...
Ralph Acosta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Love is by Ralph Acosta )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris