What Love is
Love is kind, Love is gentle, Love is sweet,
Love isn’t something that just lasts for a week.
Love is a feeling that should last forever,
Through thick and thin, and through whatever.
Love is faithful, Love is true,
Love should never be misuse.
Love is trusting, Love is honest,
Love is Innocents, Love is modest,
Love is patient, Love is slow,
Love is great, Love should never go,
Loves not doubtful, Loves not jealous,
Love can sometimes be rebellious.
I know now that love exists,
And to me this is what love is...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Love is by Ralph Acosta )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Casey Renee Kiser
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Cremation Of Sam McGee, Robert William Service
Poem of the Day
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Control, Robert Plese
- Time is your worst enemy, Leong Ming Loong
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki
- Hate Is A Strong Word, Michael Webb