What next dawn awake merely at dusk it does set, Again over ask why in the first place there be of last forth put, Forget relive yes words say factual but not fact, What next? All over a script well too known to pause back thus reflect a way out! Not so a lie late in thought! What Next self a mind did note!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Next by Jamaa Mohammed )
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar