What's It Like
What's it like to have your fingers laced into another person's hand
What's it like to be thinking of someone and know that they're thinking of you too
What's it like to get a hug that you can feel was more than just friendship
What's it like to spend hours on the phone with someone who lives right down the street
What's it like to have someone greet like you've been gone for 20 years everytime they see you.
What's it like to look deep into someone's eyes and see the love that they have for you.
What's it like to know that no matter what happens, you'll always have someone there beside you
What's it like to be loved? ? ?
I guess i'll never know............
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What's It Like by Vaughn LaiFatt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan