What should I call her?
She is rose glown at autumn, which has shown me,
She is phantom which has filled the delight
Her eyes are as deer’s that show the truth of life
Praising her means, refining her internal beauty
Speaking about her means and questioning my existence
I adore for giving shelter to my life,
I worship her for encouraging voice
She has given me all I need to be complete
But I learned only to take from her instead
What shall I call her goddess of my life?
Should I say her, my living inspiration?
On the deity which has guts to transform
Who taught me to think from my tender heart?
Shall I call her the life journey partner, my life?
Sambidhan Acharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What should I call her? by Sambidhan Acharya )
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)