WHAT YOU CAN OR CAN'T BUY WITH MONEY
You can buy bed with your money but not the asleep
You can buy watch with your money but not the time
You can buy job with your money but not the respect
You can buy people attention with your money but not their true friendship
You can buy comfortable life with your money but not the inner peace
You can buy pray with your money but not the heaven
You can buy medicine with your money but not the health
You can buy heart with your money but not the love
Poet Other Poems
- A Valentine's Day without you
- ARE YOU MARRIED TO THE EVIL OR AN ANGEL
- Because I Love You
- BEING IN LOVE WITH YOU SO MUCH
- COULD COMPUTER EVENTUALLY TURN OUT TO BE...
- Emotional wounds may never or takes much...
- EXPRESSING LOVE WITH COMUTER LANGUAGE
- GREED IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR CIVIL...
- HAVE YOU EVER HELD EACH OTHERS HANDS
- HIGH HEEL SHOES
- I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF LOVE
- I CALLED YOU TODAY ON VALENTINE'S DAY
- I DON’T WANT ANY SUPER STAR, ALL I WANT...
- I LOVED YOU, BUT YOU REJECTED ME, WHAT A...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.