When Depression Owns the Heart.........
.......It's a depression so deep it finds a way into the Soul,
traveling through every pore of your Heart.
A depression so enlarged, it encompasses every bit
of your Reality,
leaving that Reality, a mere cloudy memory.
A depression so dense, it compresses every will
you once had,
bowing you down to accept that will, as it's own.
A depression so devious it takes you piece by piece,
consuming, each piece,
day by day.
A depression so truly disheartening,
it Leaves You,
with no other emotions.
A depression so dangerous,
DARREL KINCAID's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Depression Owns the Heart......... by DARREL KINCAID )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Crashing Waves(Seas of Memories), Jason J. Yu
- Light of the Crescent Moon, Rogers Joseph Brown
- Newly Wed Thoughts, Jason J. Yu
- Composition(Concerto of Life), Jason J. Yu
- Love, Jason J. Yu
- Why abuse black?, hasmukh amathalal
- The Idler(Skin Deep), Jason J. Yu
- Cities, Jason J. Yu
- Loser, Jason J. Yu
- Poetry in Motion, Jason J. Yu