Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
When did it..
When did it go away?
Those happy moments...Those loving moments...Those peaceful days...The light of day...The childhood I once had...It's been so long...Did i even have those things?
When did it take over?
Hate...Turned my heart dark
Insanity...Trapped me in it's world
Darkness...Covers my light
Voices...Killed my childhood
It's been so long...It's been so long...
Unlock this door...Set me free
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When did it.. by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell