Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
When Ego Clash, Sparking and Barking start!
There is that story,
He speak, she listen!
she speak, he listen!
and when they talk,
Children weep and
These is not a general rule,
It is has exceptions,
Most of the time, if he/she can act,
deaf, dumb and blind to others mistakes!
Rare are those with open heart who understand each other and
respect one another!
Wide hearts meet rare,
When narrow heart dominate,
broad one suffer more,
As rule, it is sad!
Discussions turn into arguments,
or when patience breaks its silence,
When one ego hurts another, When hurt ego retaliate,
And ego Clash takes place!
When Ego clashes with ego,
Clear sky covered with clouds,
Lightning shine and thunders roar,
Sparking and barking takes
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.