When ever i speak my mind.
When i speak i mind i feel the power in my breathing rythm.
With fellowship i speak as a child and my words rythm charm.
Whenever i explore i glide with decency to my flow i roll.
I present myself with a touching wink and a wonderful smile.
I respect people's rides cause they use them as their pride.
Though i use to say money dertemines pride but i realised,
that the pride living in me has deceased and left marvelous kindness.
Poetry is stalking me it campaings for everyday painful guiltiness.
Cause of today i will conquer pride and hatred in my palace.
I will honour my enermy eyes cause they will see me when i rise.
Black is dark but i will respond to calling that define places.
Whenever i speak my mind i speak love and peace in our land.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When ever i speak my mind. by Sipho Khumalo )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(14 October 1888 – 9 January 1923)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(23 January 1861 - 2 Apirl 1931)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Generation Kill, Talile Ali
- Santa's answer, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Too The One I Love, Michael P. McParland
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael P. McParland
- Taking advise, george albot
- Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- i leaned against a tree trunk on a colle.., Mandolyn ...
- MOVING ON, Eugene Latumbo
- Alienation, hafiz qasim
- To The Unwritten, Michael P. McParland