When eyes contact
When eyes connect
When we meet, we see into our eyes
When our eyes greet, we see a story
When the story is told, we see us
When I see US, your eyes are yet a mystery, BUT
When you said, ‘I do’
I found me in your eyes, as one.
This poem is not yet done..
When i see you..your face shine like a sun...
But when i see you with some other one..
I just get burn..
And my dream plane get crashes...
And burn in to ashes..
And my past get flashes..
Close your eyes take out your white dress and am coming on a white horse...ofcourse...to purpose...
For our marriage..
Take out my Lemo from garage..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When eyes contact by Manak Yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma