When eyes contact
When eyes connect
When we meet, we see into our eyes
When our eyes greet, we see a story
When the story is told, we see us
When I see US, your eyes are yet a mystery, BUT
When you said, ‘I do’
I found me in your eyes, as one.
This poem is not yet done..
When i see you..your face shine like a sun...
But when i see you with some other one..
I just get burn..
And my dream plane get crashes...
And burn in to ashes..
And my past get flashes..
Close your eyes take out your white dress and am coming on a white horse...ofcourse...to purpose...
For our marriage..
Take out my Lemo from garage..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When eyes contact by Manak Yadav )
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Know Why Old People Are Sometimes Very.., Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 February 1927)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)