Ivan Ramirez N
When I first Met You
When I first met you,
I had my doubts,
about what would happen,
and about how you felt.
I made the worst decision of my life,
I didn't realize how much I loved you,
'Til I lost you...
I regreted it so much,
what I did...
I'm at a loss for words...
I love you,
I'll say it Clear as Can be.
I hope you know this...
No one can you love you more than me,
This I know,
and so do you.
You love me two,
I see it in your Eyes and smile.
You deny often, But you and I know the truth,
I wonder if you see it,
In my eyes and smiles.
Ivan Ramirez N's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I first Met You by Ivan Ramirez N )
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thank You, Tandin Dorji
- May Peace Prevail, Cathy Hodgson
- Baldy Bert, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)