Joy O' Pateng
When I kiss...
When you kissed me my sadness went away
When you kissed me I felt safe and comfort
When you kissed me you healed all my wounds
When you kissed me my pain when away
When you kissed me I felt loved
When you kissed me my dreams came true
When you kissed me I felt better than ever
When you kissed me I knew you were the one
When you kissed me I had this rush
When you kissed me you took me to a different world
When you kissed me I never want to stop
When you kissed me I knew you loved me
And when I looked into your eyes, I told you
I was in love you, I meant every part of those words......
Joy O' Pateng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I kiss... by Joy O' Pateng )
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
- Snapshot Summer, Stacy L. Mar
- yeah, i'm in love. get over it, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns