Bijay Kant Dubey
When I See Vikram Seth, Tabish Khair, Amit Chaudhury & Others
When I see them and their poetic stance,
I think within,
What a fate have I got,
Just for being self-published,
Where do I lie?
Nissim Ezekiel when alive asked me to send
My poems to other jurnals
Instead of publishing in the Indian PEN,
Jayanta Mahapatra asked me to wait for
And read more in 1990 perhaps,
M.K.Naik commented upon just in his post-cards
And Khushwant Singh too responded to similarly.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I See Vikram Seth, Tabish Khair, Amit Chaudhury & Others by Bijay Kant Dubey )
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare