When i talk with you
When i talk with you,
I easily found myself
In a beautiful spiritual world,
No disturbances, no war,
Desires seems already satisfied.
Oh, who are you?
A friend, a emotional soul,
on the brown hard earth,
Hiding inside a veil,
Has come to rescue me
From all dreams and desires.
sarojini pattayat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When i talk with you by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah