When, Love Is Felt?
Will you hold my hand,
Even in a rainy day?
Will you smile for me,
When I am far away?
Will you write a note,
To describe your dream?
Will you play it hot,
And tell me, what does it mean?
Will, the feelings of your heart,
Put for me, in words, in some rhyme,
That one who loves, can say that part,
That’s sweeter, from a lime?
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When, Love Is Felt? by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya