Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day!
Angels walk between us, every day,
They silently, make their way.
May be some do feel and say,
'Wow, what a miracle, came in my way'!
They even, came to me,
In hard times, to see
How I feel, in time of these,
aND how to help, and make peace.
They came to me
And made me be free,
When I choose the words,
For poems and prose.
Be sure, that they will
Come to you, and then you will
Feel so good, and full of love,
That easily you fly, like a dove!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day! by Yoseph Lupu )
- A Back Seat, Elia Michael
- Love shall stand, hasmukh amathalal
- Female Author, Sylvia Plath
- Dirge For A Joker, Sylvia Plath
- The Babysitters, Sylvia Plath
- The Beekeeper's Daughter, Sylvia Plath
- Bluebeard, Sylvia Plath
- Rhyme, Sylvia Plath
- Pheasant, Sylvia Plath
- Who are all sweet?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)