Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day!
Angels walk between us, every day,
They silently, make their way.
May be some do feel and say,
'Wow, what a miracle, came in my way'!
They even, came to me,
In hard times, to see
How I feel, in time of these,
aND how to help, and make peace.
They came to me
And made me be free,
When I choose the words,
For poems and prose.
Be sure, that they will
Come to you, and then you will
Feel so good, and full of love,
That easily you fly, like a dove!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day! by Yoseph Lupu )
- Contentment, Katherine Nordhaus
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
- Love Is, sallam yassin
- MY HEART SMILES TO YOU, john chizoba vincent
- When The Wind Blows, Tony Adah
- If I am just A Character, Felicia Manning
- Only if..., Ntando.B Da poet
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)