Yoseph Lupu (1948 / Jassy (Iassy) , Romania)
Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day!
Angels walk between us, every day,
They silently, make their way.
May be some do feel and say,
'Wow, what a miracle, came in my way'!
They even, came to me,
In hard times, to see
How I feel, in time of these,
aND how to help, and make peace.
They came to me
And made me be free,
When I choose the words,
For poems and prose.
Be sure, that they will
Come to you, and then you will
Feel so good, and full of love,
That easily you fly, like a dove!
Poet Other Poems
- A GOOD NIGHT KISS!
- A KISS...
- A Love Story/L'Histoire D'amore
- A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTI...
- Adam And Eve, Would You Belıeve?
- Amour ', is for you! ...
- AN INVITATION TO A KISS .
- An X and an Y, ask WHY?
- AND, IF HE TELLS YOU ?
- Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day!
- Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty i...
- BEFORE THE CURTAIN GOES UP!
- Believe Me, My Feelings Are True!
- Can You Understand, My Dear?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.