when no one is watching
i like it when you stop working
when no one is watching,
i guess you are just being true to yourself
alone, you are lazy.
alone, you are thinking
what to do next with a broken heart
alone, you embrace the truth
of this endless pain that you have inflicted upon yourself
accept things now
alone, alone must you be till the end of your life
till someone comes again and watches you
wearing that smile, sour as vinegar.
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.