When we sleep..
Your dream and my dream aren’t the same,
Cause in my dream you are fully clothed,
With thick gloves to hide your finger prints,
The sturdy boots have patterns to leave,
The sunshade helps you to keep you safe,
The twinkling in your eyes can’t be observed,
Your lips are tight and smiling teeth inside,
You look very strong with shoulder pads,
You are the Sherlock Holmes or James Bond,
With the wicked mind searching wicked things,
You are the Scrooge Duck, miserly enough,
To safe keep and acquire more and more,
How do I appear in your dreams?
Which I can’t predict as you are secretive,
But I know that our dreams are not the same.
you would never shuffle me for a Bond Girl's shoes.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When we sleep.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball