When west is west
The noise of your traffic
The acid in your rain
The hole in the ozone
The murders in your malls
The politics of your doubletalk
The wars you rage outside your borders
The threats you think you have
That you inflict to violence with violence
The consumerism the commercialism
The capitalism that is always capitalism
You are the west and will always be
The west the west in haste and noise.
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.