when you love someone
When you love someone? You'll do any thing.. you'll do all crazy things That you can't explain... You'll shoot the moon.. put out the sun
When you love someone? You'll deny the truth.. believe a lie There'll be times that you'll believe you can really fly.. but your lonely nights.. have just begun...
When you love someone? You'll feel it deep inside.. and nothing else.. can ever change your mind
When you want someone? When you need someone? When you love someone? You'll sacrifice.. you'd give it every thing you get.. and you won't think twice.. you'd risk it all.. no matter.. what my come When you love someone? You'll shoot the moon.. put out the sun When you love someone?
but the question is that person deserve all that or not? ? ?
Damn Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when you love someone by Damn Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Aquatic Herd, Lisa Williams
- On Not Using the Word 'Cunt' in a Poem, Lisa Williams
- Ripe Faces, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Iceberg, Lisa Williams
- Covered With Half Of Jerusalem, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Third Silence, Abraham Sutzkever
- Torch, Lisa Williams
- Desert Sun, Abraham Sutzkever
- With Nostrils Of Dogs, Abraham Sutzkever
- 'Befriended', Wolfie Scott