Where is justice gone?
Where is the justice in the world?
Where is honesty, has it been hurled?
Where is truth and justice hiding?
Why do the backstabbers always win?
Why are lies heard so truth is put in the bin?
We need the justice truth to win please.
To allow us all to live honestly at ease.
Micron's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where is justice gone? by Micron )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma