Where is justice gone?
Where is the justice in the world?
Where is honesty, has it been hurled?
Where is truth and justice hiding?
Why do the backstabbers always win?
Why are lies heard so truth is put in the bin?
We need the justice truth to win please.
To allow us all to live honestly at ease.
Micron's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where is justice gone? by Micron )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 84, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman