VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
Where is the future?
If we legalize abortion,
if we legalize prostitution,
Not that I'm perfect but I have to know the truth
Where is the future
if we have corrupt police officials
what about government officials?
What went wrong on the taxi industry?
are all drivers violent?
That's the only answer I know 'NO'
Why are our streets full of kids and adults?
Where are they from?
These are the questions without answers.
I couldn't hold my tears when I saw a poor child in the street.
Where is the future of Africa?
we still have racism.
I stand where I stood with my very first question
where is the future?
VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where is the future? by VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA )
- 3, Smoky Hoss
- Soul Holes, Smoky Hoss
- Magic of Indian Democracy, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ...and am loving it, Manonton Dalan
- There is yet Hope, Smoky Hoss
- Beauty And The Beholder, hugh everard
- Black Rose, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Joyful Is Life With Colours, Rohit Sapra
- Ferguson and Law Enforcement, Is It Poetry
- आज फिर तेरी याद आई हैं, Kahil Mehar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)