VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
Where is the future?
If we legalize abortion,
if we legalize prostitution,
Not that I'm perfect but I have to know the truth
Where is the future
if we have corrupt police officials
what about government officials?
What went wrong on the taxi industry?
are all drivers violent?
That's the only answer I know 'NO'
Why are our streets full of kids and adults?
Where are they from?
These are the questions without answers.
I couldn't hold my tears when I saw a poor child in the street.
Where is the future of Africa?
we still have racism.
I stand where I stood with my very first question
where is the future?
VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where is the future? by VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak