Where Should be without your love
Where should I be if you have not die in the cross for me?
Where my live be without you?
Where that happy come from?
Where I should be if you have save me?
I would die without you.
I would be like a dog walking the street without water.
I would be sad all the time.
I would walk without hope in my live.
Where should I be without your love?
Where should I go for help?
Where should I go to found love?
I would be in the in world without any hope.
I would be not known who can for help.
I would be death without your love.
Guadalupe Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where Should be without your love by Guadalupe Cruz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- في الفن المعماري, نزار قباني
- <<< Beast and man, Abdul Wahab
- <<< Humanity and progress, Abdul Wahab
- <<< Brute Power, Abdul Wahab
- The Green Flash ll, Morgan Michaels
- AN UGLY WAR VERSUS A PRETTY PEACE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels