Where To Begin Again?
Where to begin again?
And how to begin again?
When others and the odds say
I will never be able to begin again-
How? When there seems no way
How? When within me there is no sign
How? When Weakness is more with me than before
How? I don’t know-
Against then the odds
And against the strength I have
In some way I do not understand
By the help of God perhaps-
I must go into what I do not know
And must try to create again-
I don’t know
These words are not the new beginning
But only a small poem of a kind
I have written many times before-
I have no evidence
I am not sure
I will try to begin again
I don’t know.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where To Begin Again? by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- The Unimpressed Poet, Hebert Logerie
- Poetical Life Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mere Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Occasions Of Promise, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)